Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baptism Thank You Wording Need Help For Explaining This...Baptism & Confirmation..Please Help (I Need It By Tomorrow) 24th Oct..please?

Need help for explaining this...Baptism & confirmation..Please help (I need it by tomorrow) 24th Oct..please? - baptism thank you wording

In baptism
Icon: We use water and pour it into his head.
Words: "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit"
"Think: Close your eyes and remember you touch the hair of your head to see how the priest pours water over his head in baptism, and I thank God for that.
-Song: Jesus, my brother, you touched me, touched me with your love



To confirm

Icon: We use the holy chrism (oil) on the front
"The words:" We are empowered by the Holy Spirit and become full members of the Church
"Think God Close your eyes and put a cross on the forehead, that the bishop had been smeared on the confirmation day, and ask him prepare
-Song: Jesus, my brother, you touched me, touched me with your love

Please help me explain this. I tell my group this Sunday ... October 25, 2009!
Please help me

I thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment