Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Paint A Peace Sign On A Wall ROOM IDEAS FOR A 11 YEAR OLD WHO LOVES THE PEACE SIGN "GROOVY" VIBE?!?!?

ROOM IDEAS FOR A 11 YEAR OLD WHO LOVES THE PEACE SIGN "GROOVY" VIBE?!?!? - how to paint a peace sign on a wall

I am 11 years old, who received a new venue this year (09). i love peace signs and smiles and everything. I have a big smily face on the wall. I painted wooden letters that states that had (love Leters Avatars, flowers, stripes, dots mirorrs Plok) flowers I crazy, fun to hang the bag, my fav part of the wall, boxes on shelves with pink and purple. Frames a cool lava lamp Sand Art collerd shiny things so cool i guess. I have a big bed, as his brilliant with contrasting patterns. I have fresh bulbs everywhere and I am one of the chairs around. dosent but too little. as you enter the theme dosnt immediately hit in the face. I need ideas. Links Help woods. All ideas are welcome. They have impressive wood can say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment