Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ny Temp Visitor Status Expired When Does License Expired Current NY Auto Registration/expired Inspection In AZ?

Current NY auto registration/expired inspection in AZ? - ny temp visitor status expired when does license expired

I am a Nyer temporarily in Arizona.
My car has a current registration in New York. Control of the State of New York, but is terribly outdated.
I do not care.
But seriously, that the brakes can be repaired.
I have no intention to register the car in Arizona, when I returned to New York later this month.
So my question:
When I ordered my car on the brakes to go for me home is legally allowed to keep the workshop back to my car, or a way to inform me that Inspection is not updated?
Someone told me that I am permitted by law, provided that the record is updated, even when they are out of state because I am a temporary visitor, but I do not know if I am convinced, dass
Does anyone know the law?
Cuz I do not want to go for repairs and tHenne know, I am overwhelmed by heavy fines.
And I guess, a workshop can try to obtain a Bachelor of me that does not require control.
Who knows.
And yes, I know that my irresponsibility makes me a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment