Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hair Color For Black Hair Why Won't My Black Hair Extentions Dye The Color That I Want?

Why won't my black hair extentions dye the color that i want? - hair color for black hair

I bought my sallys hair extensions, and I wanted my natural hair color dye. There are extensions for black hair, but my hair is black, but brown-black (Asian IM). I twice dyed my natural hair color and does not work. I want to dye it again, but I do not know what to do with him. Should I dye my hair black?

In addition, my hair extensions dyeable.

3 comments:

shotthor... said...

Frankly, I have no idea, back to Sally and tell them what is wrong and they will also give money or other new

EM said...

I do not know about the extensions, but ... Black Death is a dark color like ... Death knows what he knows.

Try various extensions, some get lighter and colors.

sweetie_... said...

Try to take it where you bought it and ask for it.

Post a Comment