Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stanley Steamer I Have Deep Carpet Stain, Not Even Stanley Steamer Can Get Them Out Or Any Other Carpet Companies, Any Idea?

I have deep carpet stain, not even stanley steamer can get them out or any other carpet companies, any idea? - stanley steamer

Buy a search for home remedies or products, for stains on carpet, I have tried everything, all really cheap carpet cleaning detergents, etc., and had career came on the carpet cleaning companies like Stanley and other steam carpet cleaning, carpet looks good for a week or two, then re-stain. If anyone has any ideas or methods that work, we would be grateful for any ideas, as well as spilled water, leaving a place in my carpet, I will try and solutions before they can be replaced after about 3800 square meters of carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment