Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Much Money Do You Start With In Pokemon Monopoly How Much Money Could I Get For A Gamecube 12 Games 2 Controllers And 2 Memorycards?

How much money could i get for a gamecube 12 games 2 controllers and 2 memorycards? - how much money do you start with in pokemon monopoly

I have one with Game Cube 2 controllers, 2 memory cards with a Game Boy Player (plays game boy u so play Game Cube (but I lost the startup disk)) and 12 games, including:

1) The Fantastic Four

2) Shadow the Hedgehog

3) Spiderman 2

4) Mario Party 7

5) Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

6) The Simson Hit And Run

7) Ultimate Spiderman

8) Hulk Ultimate Destruction

9) Fairly Odd Parents Shadow Showdown

10) Medal of Honor: Frontline

11) Yu-Gi-Oh United Illusions

12) Teen Titante

3 comments:

Anna A said...

Do the math dude !!!!!

JUSTLOVE... said...

Sorry, man, $ 50 at most if you have luck .. Gamecube is outdated, sooo .. I have tried to sell me, but I think the most value to keep.

chaostri... said...

Youlden could probably get 100 to $ 150 depending on the state of the games and GameCube

Post a Comment